the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

you're better than this, adam

honestly, the bitey animations are unmatched on newgrounds when it comes to art and direction, but this one lacked polish. i've been watching the series since the beginning and every installment topped its predecessor, but this wasn't anywhere near as incredible as waterlollies. the level of detail was inconsistent; sometimes it rivaled the detail of littlefoot and the yuyu, but other times it was like watching prowlies at the river. although it's still one of the best works on newgrounds, it's one of the worst in the series. it's a great flash movie, but not a great piece of art.

Cheney Power Cheney Power

erm, it was ok

i really hate movies with really slow dialogue, and you talk really slow. talking slow takes away from the humor, and makes everything sound retarded. lets add subtitles and have a really boring movie. on the plus side, graphics werent that bad and some animations were really nice.

Life, One Frame at a Time Life, One Frame at a Time

It was nice.

Nice fbf animation really, better than some with a score a lot higher than this. But why'd you use House music? That was house music, right? I've never heard that woman sing before in the show. Oh well. Good. Bai.

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

that was good

really good. I see you've improved on drawing crossed arms.

Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1 Xombie: Chapter 5 | Reel1

Cool

Violence? What violence?

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

Not bad...

This movie definately deserves to be in the top 50. But the top ten? I don't think so.

Rou Bo Rou Bo

yeah..

blackstick sucks. bluestick rulez. buhbye. --^--

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

OMFG

Man, this makes Pico's school look like sh*t.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

awesome

luv the song. man, you'd better make a living out of this.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

holy crap

omg, you rule. this is the smoothest animation ive ever seen!